A mistake of €45.000.000 turnover of a product. This product has the qualitymark "hetVinkje" ( = Choices Programme ) from Schuttelaar & Partners ( = an idea from Unilever, Ahold and Friesland Campina )
Sprout.nl published a turnover of 50 milion Euro's in 2016 https://www.google.nl/?gws_rd=ssl#q=we+mikken+op+een+omzet+van+meer+dan+50+miljoen+in+2016+%2C+Sprout.nl >>>>> € 50.000.000
But that was wrong.
Agri food and Trend ( Innofood.nl) published a turnover of 5 milion in 2016
The difference is € 45.000.000,00 Since October 15, 2015, we ask for rectification
Message LIFTKEURMERK.nl Keurmerk is the Dutch name for quality mark
The source of this story is the Dutch lift institute liftinstituut.nl april 2017
Safety hazard braking lift installations Lift institute has found that the safety of braking of lifts, older than 5 years and provided with speed control, is insufficiently guaranteed in a number of cases. The chance of an accident is small, but if this happens, it can lead to very serious injury. Lift Institute asks lifts to discuss this risk with the lifton maintenance company. Together, it is possible to determine which lifts this might apply and to what extent additional security or other action is desirable.
Potentially unsafe situations
The reminder of the reminder may be due to a single error that is not detected, such as:
• Burned brake coil or fuse in brake circuit, defective brake relay etc.
• Voltage drop in brake circuit by, for example, many serial relay contacts connected in series
As a result, the brake does not light or is not sufficiently illuminated while driving. Because the lifting motor drive clutch can be larger than the brake clutch, the engine can pull the lift 'by the brake'.
• Overheating and excessive wear on brake
• Failure braking operation
• Uncontrolled lifting movement
What installations are it?
The failure of the braking action was noted in the case of elevators without controlled drive due to discrepancies. This is not the case with lifts with a controlled drive. A brake failure is usually not detected in a different way. Additionally important to report: more and more lifts are modernized with a controlled drive. In many cases without detection of braking. This because this is not mandatory.
Only the latest lifting requirements (NEN-EN 81-1 + A3 and EN 81-20 / 50) require measures against uncontrolled movements. For all lifts of 2012, the risk of uncontrolled movement is not covered by the rules.
Rem Examination Lift Institute 2014
In 2014, Lift Institute conducted a limited investigation into controlled-drive lifts with the aim of obtaining an estimate of the likelihood of uncontrolled movement due to a failure in the brake circuit.
• Number of lifts tested: 54 = 100%
• Number of good: 33 = 61% (almost no chance of uncontrolled movement due to slip braking)
• Amount of moderate: 11 = 20% (there is a chance of uncontrolled movement due to removal of braking action)
Number of bad: 10 = 19% (highly probable chance of uncontrolled movement due to failure braking action)
Also, the Institute of Health has conducted a risk analysis with the following principles:
• Risk of accident: relatively small
• Ernst injuries if such an accident occurs: big / fatal
Support for measures
Initially, there was insufficient support for additional security measures. It is now evident by advancing insight, partly due to a number of near-accident and incidents.
- - - - - end message liftkeurmerk.nl ----
The lies of the Dutch food industry.
We know Schuttelaar and his CHOICES PROGRAM since 2012 from the CHEESE from POLAND with the typical DUTCH brand name, without a trademark on this name.
The Dutch CHOICES is "HET VINKJE"
5 arguments against the Dutch Choises Program and the Dutch supermarkets :
- The HOOGVLIET supermarket has a trademark on firearms and explosives.
- Albert Heijn sells its German food , as if it is Dutch food. This product also had the
qualitymark "Het Vinkje" from Schuttelaar and Choices Program
- JUMBO Supermarkets has no trademark on JUMBO CHEESE, that is from Cono
- Becel kaffee cream is sold as a milk product. This product also had the
qualitymark "Het Vinkje" from Schuttelaar and Choices Program.
- A mistake of €45.000.000 turnover of a product with "Het Vinkje" from Choises
Program from Schuttelaar The lie published by Sprout.nl April 13 2014 18h06 ) https://www.google.nl/?gws_rd=ssl#q=we+mikken+op+een+omzet+van+meer+dan+50+miljoen+in+2016+%2C+Sprout.nl
Nous connaissons Schuttelaar et son CHOICES PROGRAM depuis 2012 du fromage Pologne avec le nom de marque Hollandaise typique, sans marque sur ce nom.
Les CHOIX hollandais est "HET VINKJE"
5 contre le programme néerlandais Choises et les supermarchés néerlandais:
- Le supermarché HOOGVLIET a une marque déposée sur les armes à feu et les
- Albert Heijn vend sa nourriture allemande, comme s'il s'agissait de nourriture
hollandaise. Ce produit avait le Qualitymark "Het Vinkje" de Schuttelaar et
- JUMBO Supermarkets n'a pas de marque déposée sur JUMBO CHEESE, c'est-à-dire
- Becel kaffee crème est vendu comme un produit laitier. Ce produit avait le
Qualitymark "Het Vinkje" de Schuttelaar et Choices Program.
- Une erreur de 45.000.000 € de chiffre d'affaires d'un produit avec "Het Vinkje" de
Choises Programme de Schuttelaar Sprout.nl 13 April 2014 18h06 ) https://www.google.nl/?gws_rd=ssl#q=we+mikken+op+een+omzet+van+meer+dan+50+miljoen+in+2016+%2C+Sprout.nl